With 2023 wrapping up the NatureMapr team has been working behind the scenes, stamping out bugs and developing new features to ensure the platform is kept running smoothly!
- A national region hover map has been installed at the bottom of the homepage for easy access to each region's page.
- The Moderator information and user's Roles and Responsibilities pages have been updated, including some useful infographics.
- Our platform's compatibility has been improved with bulk uploads from alternative platforms enabled, see the Help and Support page for instructions.
- Field guides, Survey Richness Scores and Survey Effort Scores (for each map) are now being updated by sightings in real-time.
- Blue ticks are now being displayed for verified government users.
- The recent pollinator survey has led to several improvements in the data entry process and time stamps.
- Formatting on the website has also been improved.
- A minor app update 4.3.1 for Android and Apple with minor bug fixes.
- We plan to run a monthly webinar with user-selected topics to discuss, stay tuned for more details.
- We've had a couple school visits to Evelyn Scott School (Molongolo River) and to the University of Canberra Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra - if you know of a school that'd be interested feel free to let us know!
From the NatureMapr Team, we hope you all have a great weekend!